Power Rewards Checking
Is there a better word in the English language than "more"? Well, thats exactly what you'll get with this innovative account. A whole lot more.
This checking account makes more of your balance, earning you a high interest rate every month. But wait, there's more! We'll also refund ATM fees, even if you use other banks' machines, so your money is always easy to reach. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to qualify!
- Earn interest on entire balance 1
- 2.02% APY* on balances up to and including $25,000.991
- 0.50% APY* on balances greater than and equal to $25,001.001
- 0.15% APY* on entire balance when qualifications are not met.
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance required
- Unlimited check writing
- Overdraft Protection
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Free Online banking and bill pay
- Free Mobile banking 3
- Free eStatements 4
- Free ATMs nationwide 2
In order to receive the reward rate, simply do the following each statement cycle:
- Receive and review your eStatement
- Have at least 10 debit card transactions post and clear (ATM processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions)
- Have 1 direct deposit post and clear
- Have 1 online bill payment or auto debit post and clear
If qualifications are not met, don't worry—the account is still free and you still earn 0.15% APY*!
*Annual Percentage Yield Rates are effective 12/10/12 and are subject to change at any time. Minimum opening deposit is $100.00. Power Rewards Checking account is limited to consumers only. Prosper Bank reserves the right to allow only one Power Rewards Checking account per customer.
Rate tiers are as follows:
2.02% APY* applies to balances of $0.01 - $25,000.99 and 0.50% APY* applies to balances $25,001.00 and above as long as qualifications are met each statement cycle. 0.15% APY* applies to all balances if qualifications are not met. Fees may reduce earnings. Minimum balance to obtain APY is $1.00.
1) When you meet the minimum qualifications each statement cycle.
2) ATM fees will be automatically refunded up to $4.99 per transaction, and up to $20.00 per statement cycle.
3) Mobile plan usage fees may apply. Check with your mobile plan provider.
4) Must maintain a valid email address.