Remember life before smartphones and tablets? Neither can we, but Wikipedia tells us it was pretty different. Not that we would go back to the way it was; seriously, how did we ever get anywhere without GPS maps?
Now you can do even more with your mobile devices. Check your balance, transfer funds, and more—without going to the bank or even sitting down to your desktop! Our free mobile banking gives you the freedom to bank anywhere.
Get your account information on the go with Prosper Bank's Mobile App on Android and iPhone!
Access to your accounts anywhere, anytime! Our Mobile App allows you to safely and securely access your Prosper Bank account(s) anytime, using your Android or iPhone, which also means you can do your banking wherever you are.
With our App you can:
- Access balance information
- View pending transactions
- View transactions history
- Transfer funds
- View messages and alerts
- Send a secure message
- Find ATM/Branch locations
- Access one-touch direct dial to Prosper Bank
- Prosper Bank is committed to protecting your financial information privacy
To use the Prosper Bank App, you need to enroll in our mobile banking services. If you are currently an Online Banking customer you can login to online banking and go to Mobile Banking under Preferences to enroll. If you are not already an Online Banking customer, you can click here to register.
*Prosper Bank Mobile Apps are free of charge; however, check with your mobile provider about message and data rates associated with your phone plan.
Q: What is Prosper Bank Mobile App?
Prosper Bank Mobile App gives you the ability to check balances, view transactions, and transfer funds from your mobile device. Prosper Bank Mobile App offers convenient, secure, on-demand mobile banking services and delivers the information you need, when you need it.
Q: Is Prosper Bank Mobile App secure?
Prosper Bank Mobile App delivers the highest level of security with multiple layers of authentication, including a MAC (mobile authorization code) that only you know.
Q: Is there a cost for Prosper Bank Mobile App?
Prosper Bank Mobile App is offered as a free service to all of our online banking customers. But message and data rates from your mobile provider may apply. Check your data plan to be sure.
Q: Does Prosper Bank Mobile App require software to be installed on my phone or tablet?
Q: How do I enroll for Prosper Bank Mobile App?
- Log in to online banking. Under the Preferences menu, select Mobile Banking.
- On the Mobile Enrollment tab, select the box next to "Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device."
- Select the Mobile Authorizations tab and create a four-digit Mobile Authorization Code (MAC). Your MAC will allow you to conduct transactions such as transfers in mobile banking.
- Click Submit Changes. You are now ready to use mobile banking.
- On your iPhone or Android mobile phone: go to iPhone App Store or Google Play and download the Prosper Bank Mobile App.
Q: Is there a waiting period after enrolling?
No. Once you've enrolled, the Prosper Bank Mobile App is activated and ready to use, you just need to download the app.
Q: Do I need to be enrolled in online banking to use the Prosper Bank Mobile App?
Yes, you must be enrolled in online banking in order to sign up for mobile banking. You can sign up for online banking here. We will contact you, usually within one business day after you submit your application.
Q: How do I get the Prosper Bank Mobile App?
Once you are enrolled,
- On your iPhone or Android device, go to the iPhone App Store or Google Play and download the Prosper Bank Mobile App.
- Log in with your normal online banking login ID and password
- Select an account to view account balances, or select a menu option to view details, review history, make transfers or view and send messages and alerts.
Q: Why can't I access images and statements from the Prosper Bank Mobile App?
Prosper Bank Mobile App site is designed as a "mini" banking site. In order to enhance the user experience we are unable to provide images and statements through the mobile application. You can still log in to your online banking on a regular computer to see your images and statements.
Q: Can I nickname my accounts in the Prosper Bank Mobile App?
Yes, you can enter nicknames for your accounts. Log in to online banking. Under the Preferences menu, select account. Enter nickname under display name and click submit.